Order Enforcement and Contempt Of Court

Among some of the other family law issues that Duffee + Eitzen are qualified to handle are enforcement and contempt of court. If you have an existing support order already in place but have not been collecting according to this binding agreement, your attorney can help you hold the other party accountable for his or her financial obligations.

When dealing with unpaid spousal or child support or some other family law issue, seeking qualified help is the best way to get a swift and acceptable solution. Your provider can help you take appropriate action for ensuring that court orders are honored or for getting the appropriate court orders in place. Ultimately, attorneys can help you navigate the many complex legal processes that family law often entails with optimal success.